Building a business takes capital; the more money you have access to the faster you grow. Most business owners use their own personal credit to fund their business, or they drain their personal savings and borrow money from family and friends. But why do this if you don’t need to?
Our Business Credit Builder program helps you start and grow your business without using your own funds, personal credit, or funds from your family and friends. We help you build credit for your EIN that’s not linked to your personal social security number. This credit doesn’t require cash flow, collateral, or good personal
credit to qualify. So, you can get approved even as a startup business, and regardless of your personal credit quality.
With business credit you can:
- Obtain vendor credit immediately, and HIGH limit store credit cards shortly after
- Get access to fleet credit, cash credit cards, and auto vehicle financing
- Get access to credit with no personal credit check or guarantee
- Obtain credit that reports to the business reporting agencies, not on your consumer credit reports
- Eliminate your personal liability on the business accounts you obtain
- Get approved even as a startup, with no collateral requirements
- You can build your business credit quickly, obtaining access to working capital as you go. Your business credit quality will determine if you get approved for a business loan, the amount you’ll be approved for, and the rates and terms you’ll pay. So, as your business credit is established you become more lendable and can get the best terms on the money you obtain.
We provide you with an easy step-by-step system to build business credit through our cutting-edge finance suite platform. Login and you’ll find a custom experience built exclusively for you to obtain credit and financing for your company. And, you’ll be guided through the process with your own business advising team who will help you with all aspects of building your business credit.
Through your finance suite you can:
• Walk through all the necessary steps to setup your business credibly to meet credit issuer and lender approval criteria
• Get access to your Experian Smart Business data so you can track your business credit building in real time
• Learn how your business credit reports and scores work, and access paid credit monitoring through Dun & Bradstreet, Experian, and Equifax
• Get access to vendors who will give you credit that reports to the business reporting agencies, even if you have no credit reported now
• Get HIGH limit, revolving, store credit cards in your business name including Amazon, Walmart, BP, Chevron, Staples, Office Depot, Sam’s Club, BJ’s, Best Buy, and most other major retailers
• Get access to fleet credit, cash credit cards, and auto vehicle financing without a personal credit check or personal guarantee
Setup your business credibly, establish a positive business credit profile and score quickly, obtain vendor, store, fleet, and cash credit in your business name with business reporting, and become more lendable by building your business credit.